How to Plan, Design,
and Evaluate e-Learning (PDEE)
4 Day - Instructor Led Seminar
Why take this course
In a few days you will learn the basic processes and skills you need to create effective asynchronous e-learning. You will also learn to use the same language and processes as your colleagues who already apply the CLARK e-learning methdology.
During the class you will design, develop, and evaluate a complete e-learning lesson
You will learn how to
- Determine the best e-learning instructional strategy to accomplish your instructional goals.
- See how to apply job and task analysis to e-learning design decisions
- Design interactive screens
- Design effective interactions and feedback
- Create a sitemap and storyboards for an e-learning course
- Write for the web
- Test a pilot e-lesson
Who should attend
- Training and courseware managers and instructional designers who are new to design of asynchronous e-learning
- Anyone reviewing asynchronous e-learning programs for puchase
- Anyone working with asynchronous e-learning vendors
- Graphic artists, programmers, and subject matter experts who work with e-learning teams and need the basic instructional design principles and processes involved
Price: $19,950 for up to 16 participants
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Register now ~ or ~ Request more information
In a hurry to get your custom training program developed?
Check out our new customized seminars